Looking for hassle-free windscreen replacement? No matter what make or model your car is, our specialist technicians will find the perfect fit.
We use only quality glass that’s compliant with Australian and international standards – meaning you drive away knowing the job has been done right.
Our highly skilled technicians will complete the work in around 60-90 minutes. Your vehicle will then be safe to drive away around 15 minutes after the job is finished.
How we replace your windscreen
- We prepare the new glass and ensure your vehicle’s interior is protected.
- Next, we cut the windscreen seal and safely remove the glass from your vehicle using patented Ezi-Wire technology.
- We apply a primer to the vehicle’s framework and allow it to dry, before applying a strong bonding glue to the new windscreen. This ensures the perfect fit is achieved.
- We carefully fit your new windscreen using our expert 1-Tek® tool. Next, we use a powerful vacuum to clean any broken glass from your vehicle, ensuring it’s safe inside and out.
We know time is important to you, so we’ll always assess your windscreen to see if we can provide an O’Brien® repair using our exclusive patented Glass Medic® tool.
If you have a windscreen chip, it’s important to get it checked and fixed quickly, as it could crack at any time. Once the work is complete, the chip will be almost invisible and the windscreen will be strong again.
We can repair your windscreen in around 30 minutes. You can drive away immediately, knowing our workmanship is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle.
- We clean the chip area of as much dust and glass as possible using a special tool. This ensures our resin bonds to the windscreen properly.
- Next, we place our patented Glass Medic® device over the damage to create a vacuum, before filling the chip with HPX3® our strongest ever resin.
- We ensure the resin is pushed all the way through the crack before using a UV light tool to harden and strengthen the area.
- Once the resin is dry we clean and polish the windscreen to remove any excess resin and ensure a smooth finish.
The O'Brien Promise
Advisors available 24/7 and technicians all over Australia.
National network of local experts covering 97% of the population.
Expect an Expert
All technicians specialise in vehicle glass and have training on the latest developments.
The Perfect Fit
Our exclusive 1-Tek® and Ezi-wire tools ensure the perfect fit.
Exceptional workmanship and service is our priority.
5 easy steps to claiming through your insurance
Complete our online damage assessment form and request a booking time.
We'll give you a call to get the name of your insurance provider and your policy number.
Depending who you are insured with we may be able to fully lodge the claim on your behalf.
If we can’t lodge your claim, we'll give you all the information you need and guide you through that part of the process.
We'll finalise your booking and get the work done.
What does fixing vehicle glass cost?
The cost depends on many factors including the size and position
of the damage, the make and model of your car and whether you have
If you have insurance
Talk to us first and let us help take the hassle out of your claim. We have strong relationships with the majority of Australia’s insurance brands, and might even be able to manage the claims process on your behalf.
If you don’t have insurance
No worries. Complete the online assessment form and one of our friendly advisors will call you back with a quote. We’ll then help get your repair or replacement resolved as quickly as we can.
Had to replace my windscreen, called O’Brien® and they organised everything for me, even dealing with the insurance company. Then came to my workplace and did a quick & excellent job.
The service was fast and friendly. Very professional and came out to my home. As a mum of 2 working full time it made the process stress free.
Excellent customer service
After lodging my insurance claim, O’Brien delivered on quality and timely replacement. At my request, they attended my workplace to replace my damaged screen and the job was completed in under an hour. No fuss, no mess, just brilliant service.
Prompt service, very capable and friendly, helpful staff. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing their services. Online booking and all fell into place. Thanks guys.
It’s easy to see why O’Brien are the leaders in their field. Excellent and friendly customer service, staff are very customer oriented, and the product itself was top notch. No need to go anywhere else.