Storm damage to your vehicle glass?
Storms can hit at any time of the day or night and we understand that you can’t always be prepared and keep your vehicle safe from damage. At O’Brien®, our friendly advisors are available 24/7 and our expert technicians are located all over Australia so we’re always here when you need us.
How to contact us:
- Complete our Storm Damage online form
- Contact your insurance provider to make a claim
What you need to confirm your booking:
- Your vehicle details
- Your insurance details and policy number
Weather for Friday 19 April 2019
Insurance claims made easy
Why spend time on paperwork? We work closely with most of Australia’s major insurance providers – meaning we’ll do the hard work for you and take the hassle out of your claim.
No insurance cover? No problem.
Complete our booking request form and tell us where you want the work done. We’ll call you back with an estimated quote and book you in for a time and place that suits you.
The O'Brien Promise
Advisors available to help in emergencies 24/7 and technicians all over Australia.
National network of local experts covering 97% of the population.
Expect an Expert
All technicians specialise in vehicle glass and have training on the latest developments.
The Perfect Fit
Our exclusive 1-Tek® and Ezi-wire tools ensure the perfect fit.
Exceptional workmanship and service is our priority.
How to protect your windscreen from severe weather
- Get undercover parking or look for a safe shelter
- Cover your windscreen with some blankets, a tarpaulin or even the floor mats from your car
- Plan ahead – if you know a storm is forecast, find an alternate form of transport or try and delay your trip
- Secure any loose objects from around the vehicle to avoid damage if blown around