O’Brien® Rain Repellent has been specifically engineered for vehicle windscreens.
It is a hydrophobic nanocoating that when applied to your windscreen turns rain droplets into beads of water which are quickly swept away. So next time you are caught driving in a downpour, you can avoid unclear vision caused by water sheeting across your windscreen.
O’Brien® Rain Repellent will be available for purchase soon. Register your interest and we’ll keep you updated on when and how to make a purchase
Register your interest
In wet weather, wipers may become less effective when driving at speeds in excess of 60km/h.
- Improves driver visibility in wet weather conditions
- Stops water from sheeting on your windscreen in heavy rain
- Reflects glare when driving at night
- Can improve the lifespan of your windscreen wipers
- Treat up to two windscreens with just one bottle
- Use on other glass surfaces such as shower screens, glass balustrades and pool fencing
The O'Brien Promise
Advisors available 24/7 and technicians all over Australia.
National network of local experts covering 97% of the population.
Expect an Expert
All technicians specialise in vehicle glass and have training on the latest developments.
The Perfect Fit
Our exclusive 1-Tek® and Ezi-wire tools ensure the perfect fit.
Exceptional workmanship and service is our priority.